Tuesday, May 24, 2011

once in a lifetime

As I mentioned before I was lucky enough to be able to make it down to London for the royal wedding. I was in a complete state of happiness the entire day, so excited to be in the crowd and experience the whole thing. Claire and I didn't think we would be able to see anything too exciting knowing that people had started camping out 2 days prior. But to our surprise we found an amazing place to stand right at Buckingham Palace. We got to see Kate in the car on the way to Westminster, the carriages coming back, and of course the kiss. Well the two kisses. 
The whole thing was amazing. Kate looked beautiful. Her dress was stunning - probably the best royal dress ever. And Will looked as handsome as ever. Although not being into the whole idea beforehand, Claire got really into the royal wedding spirit as we were sitting around waiting to see them. We had celebratory champagne after the whole thing went down, and then spent the night with a few of Claire's friends from USC. Even though our time in London was short, it was absolutely spectacular! And I am so glad I decided to make the trip down for the day :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment