Monday, May 9, 2011

it's a long term commitment kind of thing

In case you didn't know, I am back from my trip to London/Brussels/Amsterdam. It was a wonderful trip that I will be telling you all about in the coming future. Currently I am busy preparing for exams, enjoying not living out of a backpack and making sure I get the most out of my last month in Glasgow. This also means that I will (finally) be getting back to regular posting!
Moving on to other things - our second day in Paris was magnificent. It included walking along Champs d'elysees, spending time in Montmartre, getting my portrait done, and spending hours in front of the Eiffel Tower. 
Arc de Triomphe
Sacre Coeur
Montmartre
*I got my portrait done here when I was in Paris 5 years ago. So I decided to get another one done while I was there. I am excited to compare the one I got done then and the one I got done now. Any bets on whether I will look any different? I sure hope so. But I am not going to have high expectations just in case.
Street performers
The time in Paris was perfect. And I can gladly say that I continue to love Paris just as much as I did when I left 5 years ago. Despite being in a completely different stage in my life the city can still make me fall head over heels with it. I hope this never goes away. See you soon Paris (hopefully). xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment