Tuesday, March 22, 2011

picture perfect

One thing I have loved about being over here (as if I need another reason) is the countless opportunities I have had to use both my amazing camera (Nikon D3000) and my lovely new holga. They have allowed me to capture all of the beautiful things I have seen in picture perfect frames. When I have left this place and want to reminisce, it is these pictures that I will turn to (and of course the amazing friends I have met) - to remind me of everything wonderful that this experience has given me so far. So thank you Mom and Dad for getting me that amazing camera - I continue to love it just as much as I did on that Christmas morning :) Here are some of my favourite shots from Ireland. 

I am so excited for all of the places I will soon be visiting and all of the amazing photo opportunities that they will provide. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment