Saturday, June 25, 2011

an attempt at catching up

I realize that it has been forever since I have posted on here. Apparently updating while traveling this time around has been even more sparse then the last. But I have been having the most amazing time, so I'm forgiven right?
I am currently in Florence, Italy and headed to Rome tomorrow morning. This will be the last city stop on my European adventure and then it is back on a plane to the homeland (aka Canada, just to keep everyone in the loop).
Over the past couple weeks I travelled to Munich, Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Venice the whole trip has been amazing and I will be posting photos and talking more about each city when I get back.
For right now I am going to enjoy the rest of my time in italy by eating as much gelato as humanly possible. Oh pasta and pizza too of course. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment