Wednesday, June 1, 2011

things got a bit crazy

After our time in Brussels Claire and I ventured up to Amsterdam for a few days. We definitely had an interesting time. Here are a few things we did that I can talk about on the blog: heineken experience, mikes bike tour amsterdam version, visited a windmill and a cheese/clog factory, met up with an old housemate (and one of my favourite girls), the anne frank house, a flower market, and once again got to hang out with Mel and Hayley. Truly an amazing city and by far the strangest one I have been to. Although I think it may have some of the best stories attached to it. Here are a few pictures that attempt at capturing our time there. 
This was the end of our week long adventure. It was one of the most memorable weeks of my life, and I can't wait to do more travelling with Claire (hopefully this happens sooner rather then later). xo

No comments:

Post a Comment