Thursday, June 9, 2011

the next adventure

I am leaving early tomorrow morning for my next European adventure. I am starting in London where I am meeting up with two friends from home (Mel and Sarah). I am excited that I get to go back and revisit some of my favourite sights, and some new ones of course. After that we are off to Munich for a couple days to drink some beer and eat bratwurst. Well that's what I am going to do at least. And then comes the exciting part - Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Venice, Florence and Rome! before coming on exchange Greece and Italy were my two must-see places so I am excited to finally get around to them. It is going to be a whirlwind 3 weeks but it will be full of tons of memories and amazing places. 
over the course of the 3 weeks I am going to try and update the blog as much as possible (with no pictures unfortunately as I will only have my ipad with me). But keep checking for updates and once I am back home in the lovely Canada I will fill you all in with pictures and more details of my adventure. For now, heres to new places, people, and lessons. xo


I am leaving you with a few pictures from my time in Paris with the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment