Tuesday, April 19, 2011

london town

As I mentioned before I fell in love with London. And this wasn't the type of love that happens instantly. Unlike some of the other places I have been it didn't hit me right as I stepped off the bus/plane. It happened over the course of the day. But I think it is the one that I can see myself heading back to. I will see if that same feeling hits me when I go back for the Royal Wedding :) Here are a few pictures from my way-too-short of a time in London.
Buckingham Palace
St. James Park
So happy
Obligatory
Westminster Abbey
Big Ben
This was just the beginning of our trip around Europe. It wasn't even supposed to be a destination...it was just the only place we could get a flight out to Salzburg. But I am so glad I got to get a little sneak peek at the city before I head back a couple more times. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment