Tuesday, April 26, 2011

if we lived there...

As we walked around Vienna, visiting the two most impressive palaces in the city (and the most impressive ones we saw over the course of our trip), we imagined what it would be like to live in either one. What would we be like? Would we also need that many rooms to structure our day within? Would we frolic in the expansive gardens? I would like to think that I would be able to spend most of my time sitting by the fountains and enjoying the expansive areas. Obviously we had to get out of our imaginary palace world and explore the other parts of Vienna. But we tried to stay in our fairytale land as long as possible... Here are a few of my favourite pictures from our time in Vienna.
Schonbrunn Palace
Kayla, Amy, Claire
View from the back of the Palace
<3
Lunch. YUM.
Belvedere Palace: Lower
Belvedere Palace: Upper
Loving fountains
Karlskirche
The wolfpack
Despite our short stay in the city I was able to see everything that I wanted to. It was nothing like I expected but I really enjoyed it. And not just because I thought about the perfect life in various palaces :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment