Friday, July 8, 2011

smitten

The last thing I got to see on my Isle of Skye trip was Eileen Donan castle. Now don't get all confused - it's not actually on Isle of Skye. But we stopped at it on our way home and I was in heaven. 
When I first found out I would be going to Scotland on exchange I googled pictures of all the pretty things I could see. This is the first thing that came up. I was smitten. Right from the beginning. At that moment I was ready to hop on a plane and head straight to the castle nestled behind the plants, perched out into a loch. Now that I mention it, I am still happy to hop right back on a plane and back to Scotland. Too bad that's not in the cards right now..and by that I mean I have run out of money. 
No wonder this is one of the most photographed places in Scotland. I-can't-get-enough. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment