Monday, July 18, 2011

the meeting point

My June adventures started off with a stop in England. After making the journey from Paris to London, I met up with Mel. For anyone who doesn't know who Mel is she is this sometimes cool girl who I live with in Kingston. Just kidding, she's never cool (I love you Mello). We hadn't seen each other in over 4 months so we were both looking forward to being reunited.
We spent the next 3 days wandering around the streets of London and perusing the various districts. I showed Mel around the places that I had previously been, and felt were necessary to see and then we saw a bunch of things that I wasn't able to see the other times. 
It was the perfect way to start off our trip. Plus, reuniting with friends is the best.
Beauty London weather
London Eye
Abbey
Legit fan
St. Pauls Cathedral
St. Pauls
Trafalgar square

Harrods
Spice girls anyone?
Hyde Park
Reunited

No comments:

Post a Comment