Tuesday, July 12, 2011

family is always best

As I mentioned earlier my mom, brother and grandma flew over to visit me in Paris after I moved out of my flat in Glasgow. I had about 6 days between moving out of my flat and meeting up with Mel and Sarah. I was so happy when the whole Paris trip idea worked out  (I wasn't really sure what I was going to do). Plus I got to save all the money I would have spent during that time. 
I was so excited to get to spend a longer amount of time in Paris. Again and again the city draws me in and makes me want to instantly move there. It may be the simple beauty of Montmartre, the stunned feeling I get every time I see the Eiffel tower, the relevance of art, or the delicious food. Or it could be the perfect combination of all of these things. Whatever it is I love it. And I would go back instantly if I had the chance. 
My brother and I get weird when reunited
The similarity is scary
YUM
Spending these days with the family was just what I needed after leaving Glasgow. It had been so long since I had seen them so it was a nice and relaxing week before starting my next backpacking trip. So once again, thanks fam for spending all that money to fly out and see me. It was perfect. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment