Wednesday, February 23, 2011

loch katrine

Although these aren't the best pictures I still thought I would share the last leg of the tour Amy and I went on. If anything they are an excellent display of the lovely rainy weather we experienced that day...and well pretty much everyday over here. Despite the rain the loch was still beautiful. We were hoping to get to go on the boats seen in the photographs but because of the cold and rain we decided against it. 
Loch Katrine

Overall the day was amazing. Amy and I had so much laughing at pretty much everything, getting to see two unreal castles and spending the day outside of Glasgow. It was my first trip getting to see other parts of Scotland and it lived up to everything I thought it would be life. I can't wait to see other parts of the country. I have a few places lined up that I want to visit, and am looking into planning a few more day trips to places that are close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment