Monday, January 24, 2011

the scottish way

After hearing countless stories about the food in Scotland I knew I would be in for an interesting experience. The main thing I have noticed is that a majority of the food is fried and battered. Last night I heard that fried mars bars and fried pizza exists here. Super healthy, I know. One thing that I did try is haggis. I was told that I would have to try it while here, as it is a Scottish tradition. In case you don't already know, this is what haggis is. 


Haggis 

Excited to have haggis
The surprising thing....it is SO delicious. I can see myself having a lot more of it while I am here!

1 comment:

  1. You're so pretty. : ) I love that you're using this blog to document your trip! I'd love to visit Scotland one day.

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete